Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Play + Long Session = Positive Results?

Who would of thought? This concept has continuously laughed in my face this entire month yet I know that it will catch up eventually. Today it actually worked out. I ended up putting in a solid 10 1/2 hour session and finished in the black a little over 2000.

That number is nothing compared to where my month is at but I need to start somewhere. My day actually should of finished a little over 3000 but I took an unnecessary gamble at the tail end of my session that ended up costing me. I knew it was a gamble when I made the move and 15 outs twice couldn't improve.
Still... it was unnecessary and I havn't been a successful player for 2 years because I gamble it up every time I flop a big draw.

I will detail this hand plus much more when I post tomorrow.. I apologize for the lack up updates lately. It's been a very trying month and I havn't felt the desire to blog much...

3 comments:

Chawwles said...

Hey man it was fun chillin with you last weekend. I've been a bastard to my blog recently too, but I'll hopefully pick it up starting next Monday.

Hope things are turnin around out there.

Darsky said...

Dude! What's up, Brando? I keep hitting F5 but nothing.

Chawwles said...

Dude! What's up, Brando? I keep hitting F5 but nothing.

Hahaha I'm right there with ya...