Monday, October 08, 2007

A Bad Sports Weekend

What a bad weekend in sports for me.. My Badgers and Gators both lose in nailbiters and then the Packers blow it against the Bears of all teams. ridiclous At least the Bills-Cowboys game was a good cap to the week.

Aside from that all has been pretty well in the poker world. I played close to 10 hours today and had some decent results. I feel like my play was overall about an A- and the biggest pot I lost was a situation where I don't know how I can lay down. I called a raise with 77 in the SB and catch the A73 rainbow flop. After much betting and raising my opponent turns over AA. oops

I spent last wednesday and thursday in San Francisco helping a buddy of mine move the rest of his stuff to vegas. It was an interesting trip and the city is absolutely beautiful. I now consider myself a wine connoisseur after just two days. I'm not... but I like to think it.

I did manage to get a few hours of poker in since our hotel room had wireless. The trip wasn't a complete waste of time.

My trip plus weekend session results +2000

Monday session results +2400

1 comment:

Chawwles said...

Back on the horse! Good to see you playing and blogging again.