Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Greatest Ever?

In my completely biased opinion Brett Favre is the greatest quarterback to ever suit up and take the field. This should come as no suprise to most of you who know me... I did spend a great majority of my life in the frozen tundra.




I've been thinking pretty clearly lately (in a poker sense) and also alot has happened since I last updated. First and foremost I almost went broke. Yes.. it did suck almost as bad as it sounds. I've recovered to some degree but I still consider my bankroll to be code red. I've taken the necessary action of stepping down a level or two and building to a comfortable level wreaking my vengeance on the 2-4 and 3-6 NL games.

My play has been consistent and i'm extremely comfortable at these levels which provides a big advantage for me.. I'm still amazed at the much lower overall quality of play at these games in comparison to the bigger games which helps alot too.

One thing that irks me a bit is in order to keep a proper bankroll online i'm probably going to have to cash in a bunch of stocks I own in sysco foods from when I worked there.. that sounds great except that is they are my last "safety net" incase things turned sour on me. After this there is nowhere to fall back except getting a "job". I don't consider that an option so I will make this work. I will keep you guys updated on the progress. I'm working on figuring out a number where i'll consdier myself out of the red zone and in a slightly more comfortable yellow zone. *shrugs* i'll keep in touch. until next time..

2 comments:

Chawwles said...

GO PACK GO!

I'm a Philly fan, but you gotta love any team that wins you money!

Sorry to hear that you hit a slump. The good news is there's gonna be like 10 of us heading out there for my birthday in December, so feel free to tag along and waste a bunch of money playing house games with us :)

Darsky said...

Hang in there, man. I'm hoping to join you as an online money maker soon. But I still love live action and want to get back out your way damn soon. Maybe next week.