Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ok... seriously... this isn't funny anymore

Nothing too major to report.... which is the whole problem to begin with. I've been extremely annoyed with poker in general lately so my solution has been to not play poker... somehow this is going to help me get out of my slump?

I'm happy to say i'm back at it again... my session yesterday and the beginning of todays were the same story as before... the best hand losing. Yesterday I gave up early after deciding i couldn't take it anymore. Today I sat with a good positive mindset and doubled up early.. After about an hour I was involved in a 3 way all-in. A pair vs my set of tens vs a flush draw.. the flush draw stacked us both and I was left wondering why I even bother.

I was able to keep my head on straight and I just finished the session + about 500. I need to forget what I was doing before and just focus on grinding out winning sessions at the smaller stakes. I've also been reading what I consider the best poker book period Ace on the River. It's simple and is very good at screwing your head back on straight as far as poker is concerned. Aight i'm out.... catch you later

1 comment:

Chawwles said...

Yeah, but...GOOOO PACKS! AMIRITE??