Monday, November 19, 2007

Reader Beware! excessive bitching and whining ahead

Most of you who have known me for awhile can attest to how much I hate bad beat stories. Unfortunantly that's all I have for you right now...

I felt really good today so I figured a healthy day of work is just what I needed... little did i realize that today I probably sealed my fate of having to change my definition of work to that one in the dictionary that has to do with being employed.

What could I do? My has involved me getting f*cked by math an average of about 3 times an hour in big pots. To clarify... I've lost 8 big pots in the last 2 hours and 6 of them I was a minimum of an 80% favorite. Of the other two I was 55% in one and 20% in the other when my KK ran into AA.

AA three times all-in preflop.. twice against KK once against JJ.. lost all three.

QQ vs JJ on the 8 high flop.. J on the turn.

Pair and flush draw vs lower flush draw with no overcards... lose to runner runner 3 of a kind.

Since I started counting about 2 hours ago I havn't hit a set in 31 pairs...

I could go on... but I won't... My bankroll has reached an an all time low of around 4k and I honestly don't know my next move.

That's all i've got... sorry if I depressed anyone. lol

From now on if I don't have anything positive to post I won't post at all...

1 comment:

Chawwles said...

This is a blog to let your poker life live on in words. It's a keen insight into your world for anyone willing to read it and wondering what it's like to live it, and I don't think you should be so fast to discredit bad stories; they're part of the game and the life.

If you don't like writing when you're running bad that's one thing, but to not write because you don't think people want to read it is another deal. I think readers like to see everything, for good and for bad, about being a professional player, living in Vegas, etc.

Hopefully things will find a way to work themselves out. If it happens that luck wasn't in your favor and you end up stuck in an office or some other crappy job, I hope that you keep writing here anyways. If that DOES happen, we all know that the ONLY thing that will be on here is whining and complaining :)