Monday, October 01, 2007

say whaaaat?!

That's right kids... Here I am! Alive and well.

Poker is a serious business and i'm finally back to treating it as such. One can only live off of self pity for so long and then the realities of life eventually set in.

I won't lie and tell you everything is great... its not. My bankroll is at the lowest number I can remember it being in a long time (around 20k) yet I don't believe this will be more of problem than it is at this very moment. I've been playing alot the last few days with alot of confidence and my results have mirrored that.

For those of you who claim to live vicariously through my poker... both the good and the bad. I apologize and regular updates should resume shortly. I'd like to thank you all for your patience with me.

Until next time..

1 comment:

Chawwles said...

For those of you who claim to live vicariously through my poker... both the good and the bad.

Yeessss I'm back in the game!