Saturday, June 23, 2007

Grinding away...

I didn't come out of my room until 10:30 tonight.. I woke up and started working right away. I put in a pretty good session and I only played one big pot. Everything else was just grinding away, picking up small pots and overall just playing solid poker. The one big hand I did play? It makes me wonder what goes through peoples heads sometimes.

I've been playing pretty agressive and I pick up Ac As under the gun. I decide to just limp. Seat 6 (from here on known as Joe) who has played a big pot 2 of the last 4 hands raises it up to $45. It folds back to me who makes it $150 to go. Joe calls.

Flop Ah 10s 4d

I can't really check here since the pot is so big. I fire out $180 and Joe calls quickly.

Turn 8d

I'm not threatened by anything on this board and my best bet here is to induce a bet from Joe. I'm willing to risk giving the free card in this spot. I check and Joe instantly moves it in for his last $700. I quickly call and Joe shows Ks 10s. Nice.... Overall about a 6 hour session.

Friday session results +2500

No comments: