Saturday, June 23, 2007

Solid month so far

I've been pleased with my results so far this month. I am still very dissapointed with myself as far as the WSOP goes but i'm playing solid poker and that's what matters most.

My biggest problem with running well is I start to think that I can be lazy and not play as much. I should be playing -more- since running well generally means i'm playing well and making good decisions.

Not alot to report for saturday and sunday's sessions. I put in about 4 hours each day and finished +400 saturday and -500 sunday. I put in a good run at the 100k guaranteed on bodog but fell just short of the money and I busted out of the 500k guaranteed on full tilt when my kings ran into aces. oops...

I've been using pokertracking.com to keep track of my results. The graph doesn't fit on the page so you can check it out here.

Until next time...

No comments: