Wednesday, May 23, 2007

boooring

I had a medium length session today in what can be described only as frusterating. How many times can I be check raised in one session? I should of kept a count...

I had a good run at 10/20 and was sitting about +1500 when I lost a big pot to a 3 outer after we got it all in on the turn. aaaagh! Busting at 10/20 stings and afterwards I started to feel my play was deteriorating so I went and watched some tv for awhile. I came back and ended my day +250. Feels like a waste but anytime I can turn a loss into a small win i'm happy.

I'm going car shopping in the early afternoon (time to trade the REX for an STI) and then hopefully putting in a full session before the lost seasion finale tonight! They're really hyping this one up.... and when Lost hypes something up they can usually deliver. Until tomorrow...

No comments: