Friday, May 11, 2007

Farewell 1/2.. I fart in your general direction

I officially will never play in a 1/2 NL game again with the intentions of trying to make money. If I do again it's for the sheer amusement of the game. My mind refuses to adapt and make the right decisions. This all comes about after I decided to sit down with Franko at a 1/2 table at red rock. I lasted for about an hour before finally donking off my stack of 160. Made 2 pair on the turn and got it in with some guy who had two better pair... Do you really think i'm going to fold for 55 more? lol

OK... enough about that. Played two short sessions tonight nothing too amazing to report. +400 for the day

I'll most likely end up playing in the 200+16 300k guaranteed FTOPS event tonight. So hopefully a long session for once with a few cash tables up on the side.

1 comment:

Chawwles said...

Dude! Just found this blog, so you just got another reader, especially cuz I'm bust a long ways out of being back in the game. Vicariousness is a wonderful thing

And GL in the 200