Saturday, May 26, 2007

The new ride

Wednesday was completely lost to Subaru of Las Vegas and my new Subaru WRX STI that I ended up getting. It was a sad moment when I let go of my old WRX but I was completely over it by the time I got the new one home.

Thursday was golf at Angel Park with 3 guys Jen works with. I ended up shooting one of my worst rounds of the year. A 58 on the front and 53 on the back for a 111. A far cry from my season best 89 earlier in the year. This makes two bad outings in a row for me. I think that lessons are a necessity soon. I'll be going to the range later today so we'll see how that goes.

Put a short session in on Friday. I finished +750 and decided to take a quick nap and put in a longer session at night. I woke up at 5:00am... oops

It's hard to find good games at this time of the day.. I've been playing 3/6 on bodog since nobody is playing higher yet. It's been awhile since i've put a long session in during the day so i'm looking forward to it.

Here's a pic of the STI. There are a few more on myspace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brando-

I played last week for the first time in two years and shot 83...if u want lessons u just have to provide the flight expenses and im there...just kidding....kind of? Hope all is well,

Jansen